Dodge 'n stomp on the scary Halloween monsters that are out to keep you from your candies! Bonbon Quest is a platform game where you guide your hero through his candies collection. You must gather them all to access to the next level, but be careful of roaming monsters, they won't make your task easier! If you don't feel to it, call a friend and choose the 2 players mode. Solid nerves, good reflexes and a little logic, that's what you'll need to survive the perilous adventure of Bonbon Quest... Game features: Play offline in fullscreen. 2 players coop mode. 6 spOoky atmospheres. More than 50 perilous levels to explore. Fantastic graphics and musics. Many scary Halloween creatures. Game auto-save. Hi-Scores table.
» version 1.1.3 - posted on 2007-06-07
» version 1.1.2 - posted on 2006-08-28
EULA - End User License Agreement
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Software License Agreement for Bonbon Quest.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. Subject to the terms below, Oliver Pearl hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to install and to use Bonbon Quest ('Software').
Under this license, you may: (i) install and use the Software on a single computer for your personal, internal use; (ii) copy the Software for back-up or archival purposes.
Whether you are licensing the Software as an individual or on behalf of an entity, you may not: (i) reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software or attempt to discover the source code; (ii) modify, or create derivative works based upon the Software in whole or in part without the express written consent of Oliver Pearl; (iii) distribute copies of the Software; (iv) remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software; (v) resell, lease, rent, transfer, sublicense, or otherwise transfer rights to the Software.
2. REDISTRIBUTION. You can freely distribute the Software, provided that:
(i) you only distribute the Original Install Program of the Software. (You can download the Original Install Program of the Software from Oliver Pearl's Web site, http://oliverpearl.com) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE ARE YOU LICENSED TO DISTRIBUTE ANY OTHER FILE OF THE SOFTWARE.
(ii) you DO NOT charge, or ask for donations, for this.
(iii) you DO NOT distribute it alone or with any other product, commercial or not, without prior written permission.
3. TITLE. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Software is transferred to you. Title, ownership, rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain that of Oliver Pearl and/or its licensors or suppliers. The Software is protected by the copyright laws of France and international copyright treaties.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY.
YOU AGREE THAT OLIVER PEARL HAS MADE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES, ORAL OR WRITTEN, TO YOU REGARDING THE PRODUCTS AND THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE BEING PROVIDED TO YOU 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. OLIVER PEARL DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY. YOUR RIGHTS MAY VARY DEPENDING ON THE COUNTRY AND STATE IN WHICH YOU LIVE.
OLIVER PEARL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, COVER, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. You use this program solely at your own risk.
IN NO EVENT SHALL OLIVER PEARL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOSS, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF OLIVER PEARL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL OLIVER PEARL BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE COST OF THE SOFTWARE. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY TO CLAIMS OF PERSONAL INJURY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. TERMINATION. This Agreement shall terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described in this Agreement. No notice shall be required to effectuate such termination. Upon termination, you must remove and destroy all copies of the Software.
7. GOVERNING LAW. This agreement is governed by the French laws as they are applied to agreements between France residents entered into and to be performed entirely within France. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is specifically disclaimed.
Severability. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this Agreement, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this Agreement.
Export. You agree that you will not export or re-export the Software outside of the jurisdiction in which you obtained it without the appropriate France or foreign government licenses.
Entire Agreement. You agree that this is the entire agreement between you and Oliver Pearl, which supersedes any prior agreement, whether written or oral, and all other communications between Oliver Pearl and you relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
Reservation of rights. All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by Oliver Pearl.
Oliver Pearl, SARL